Class 1 tuition!

Hi people don’t know if this is in the right place but i’ll go for maximum exposure first!!

I’m looking to do my class one towards the end of the year and was wondering if you lot can name any good instructors in the Manchester area. Not fussed at the combination (would prefer not to have a Wag + drag).

I did my Class two with a really good firm called elite who where at Bury but are now in Oldham who I intend to do it with unless you guys can come up with something better!

Thanks

The one and only Super Dan! :smiley:

Blinkin heck that was shifted fast is it double bubble for mods and admin on nights!!

Super Dan:
Blinkin heck that was shifted fast is it double bubble for mods and admin on nights!!

It is on Friday n Saturday nights Super Dan. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

I dont know of any training schools in the
manchester area but I wish you good luck
with the training and test :smiley:

:bulb:
Dan,
There was a training school called “Stockport HGV” (or something similar) mentioned on here a year or so ago.

I seem to recall the TruckNet member - (can’t remember who it was :slight_smile: ) - giving out some positive comments after his training & tests.
Might be worth a phone call to confirm their C&E vehicle - an artic, ( I think he said.) :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t think of any others in your area having been mentioned recently.

Hope this helps, :sunglasses: