Class 1 Training

Hi all now that i have calmed down a bit i will let you know how it went.
reversing almost in one but not100% happy so took a small shunt and away we go. emergency stop on the button no probs. leaving the yard i had to thread my way through some tight spots but no probs either then as far as i was concerned the wheels came off. i won’t bore you with the details but as far as i was concerned my drive was pants :imp: :imp: :blush: :blush: i spun the wheels on wet leaves didn’t use my mirrors nearly enough and just generally drove like a wally. back to the yard and i was expecting to be told not to bother with the uncouple/recouple but off we went so i think hey maybe a chance here. anyway after it was all over she gets in the cab and knock me down with a feather i have passed. i could have cried and laughed all at the same time. tbh on the way home i had to pull over and the emotional rollercoaster of the last few days all came out. those who have been keeping tabs will know what i am talking about.

well it is all over and now the real learning and fun begins. to all those who have offered their congrats andy steve daxi convoy bones rallisport mal and many more THANK YOU :laughing: :laughing: :smiley: :smiley: and don’t be strangers on the road. to those of you about to do it (mikemay) and others belive in yourself and your ability YOU CAN DO IT and goodluck.

cheers for now and safe trucking
GEARJAMMER

:smiley: Well done that man!

Well done,nice one son … :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: