Class 1 training

Yay got phone call today that I’ve patiently been waiting for from PSTT to book my class 1 training so come 27th January I begin as long as no more bloody lockdowns can’t wait

It’s a great moment isn’t it, have managed to sneak in my last couple days for my class 2 very soon so praying the same no more special plans from Bojo!

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Seems like an appropriate time to thank all our candidates who have been so cruelly messed about and also to recognise the work done in our office to monitor and rearrange the training for close to 200 folks. It’s a mammoth undertaking and, although I’m not surprised at the work of Tracey, Paul and Rosina, I am left in awe.

Really hope nothing else goes wrong and let’s get back to “normal” asap.

Good luck all, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Seems like an appropriate time to thank all our candidates who have been so cruelly messed about and also to recognise the work done in our office to monitor and rearrange the training for close to 200 folks. It’s a mammoth undertaking and, although I’m not surprised at the work of Tracey, Paul and Rosina, I am left in awe.

Not only have you a great set up Pete you’ve an amazing team in the office and instructors as well

SquireT:
It’s a great moment isn’t it, have managed to sneak in my last couple days for my class 2 very soon so praying the same no more special plans from Bojo!

It’s seems like a long wait but it will be worth it

I can

Peter Smythe:

Really hope nothing else goes wrong and let’s get back to “normal” asap.

Good luck all, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Pete! They and you have all been awesome, there has been a lot to worry about since first booked in, then messed about with the 2nd lockdown cancelling things but there hasn’t been any worry about the training, everything has been from my point of view completely stress free, biggest thing have needed to worry about is my Spotify playlist for the drive down

Andy1969:
It’s seems like a long wait but it will be worth it

Oh yes it will, all going well can drive up the road and when stop off for a coffee get the job applications lined up and investigated for the new year :smiley:

SquireT:

that clown dosen’t know what day it is,so anything can happen :cry:
good luck to all you lads and lassies out there training and taking LGV tests…it’s a great life,with the right job :slight_smile: