Class 1 Test on Monday (PASSED!)

well done m8, great feeling when it happens

WELL DONE! :smiley::D:D

Congratulations jas07, well done :smiley:

Maybe you’ll listen next time we tell you you’ll be OK :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: congratulation mate. what a feeling :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks Guys!!! And thanks Rog for my “You’ve Passed” Such a good feeling driving home and seeing all the artics and saying to me self, i can drive that one and that one and that one and that one :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley:

And before anyone says it :stuck_out_tongue: I didnt see any fuel tankers so i didnt have to say ‘ok i cant drive that one’ :stuck_out_tongue:

well done mate,its one hell of a feeling isnt it? Now comes the fun part,trying to get a job!

fantastic feeling matey! Im dreading the job hunt, “no experience - bugger off” etc etc. :cry:

the only advice i can give is to try every haulage company in the area,you will get a lot of no’s but you might get lucky and taken on like i did! I was told by my old boss that he didnt trust me driving an artic,this was without him seeing me drive one! It made me more determined to get a class one job,and i did! Good luck mate.