Class 1 test how many attempts

i was just wondering how many of attempts did you all take to pass the bendy?
after i failed my first attempt last week i keep looking back and thinking
jesus its a hard test this is. i got me 2nd test soon and to be honest its gonna
be my last attemt cos its just so expensive to resit all the time £280
i wonder if jersey in the channel islands sit class 1 test’s cos its got to be a
lot easier over there max speed 25mph 11 miles by 9 immmmmmm
its got to be worth a try aint it…
vig

Passed first time although I did do it on a drawbar which made it easier. I don’t know if they do tests in Jersey, although you’d probably have to be a resident. Anyway, you’d probably still have to do the dreaded reversing exercise :exclamation:

Just the one.

Two for one, one for two & one for PSV.

1st time Rigid and Bendy

Oh and first time Motorbike and Car :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

You could almost say I was Born to Drive :unamused: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry for being Cocky and Bigheaded,I just helps me get through my sorry little life :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

!st for Rigid and first for Bendy . :smiley:

1st time (when you could take class 1 without having to do class 2 first) in 1988ish, and i didnt have to pay for it, :smiley: :smiley: if i remember it cost my boss around £600 or£700.

1st for class 1, class 2 and car.

I completely messed on something Id done perfectly all week whilst training - the dreaded reverse. I was a bag of nerves. In all fairness to the examiner, he told me not to worry and to put straight in for a re-sit, which I got on the following Tuesday, and Im glad to say I sailed through it
Regards
Trev

vigfanbke, do you know i can,t remember but ,IF YOU REALLY WANT IT
THEN TAKE THE TEST AND AS MANY TIMES AS YOU NEED ;OKAY AND CAN AFFORD THAT IS TRUE;but please it does not mater how quick some one has passed it does not make them or me a super dupper brillant driver,IT JUST MEANS that for the test we drove okay, and belive me
you will pass jut relax and do your best to drive as safe and responsible on the day and when you pass DO NOT FORGET TO LET US ALL KNOW HERE;PLEASE;

:smiley: FISRT TIME FOR ME BOTH CAR RIGID THEN ON A DRAW BAR
WAS OK TO PASS ON DRAW BAR APART FROM GOING OUT THE FIRST TIME AND HAVIN NO EXPERIENCE ON A FULL 45 FOOTER
CHIN UP AND CRACK ON YOU PASS EVENTUALLY

1 test for the car, 2 for the bike, 1 for the ‘C’ and two for the ‘C+E’

But Brit Pete has summed it up perfectly. It dont matter how many time you have to take it, it doesnt mean your any better or any worse than anybody else that has taken it. You just need a nearly perfect drive for the 90 mins of the test, and then you can do what you want… and most normally do… LOL :wink:

Wish you luck Vig… you’ll get there mate… :sunglasses:

ghostrider:
:smiley: FISRT TIME FOR ME BOTH CAR RIGID THEN ON A DRAW BAR
WAS OK TO PASS ON DRAW BAR APART FROM GOING OUT THE FIRST TIME AND HAVIN NO EXPERIENCE ON A FULL 45 FOOTER
CHIN UP AND CRACK ON YOU PASS EVENTUALLY

Just spotted its your first post Ghostrider…Welcome to Trucknet. :smiley:

Car 3rd time, Class1 1st time. Right up to day of the test I just not reverse then it all fell into place. The relief of being passed was unbelievable cos I nearly passed out!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 for the car, 2 for pcv, 1 for rigid.

at the moment a minimum of 2 for class 1 (on drawbar), test number 2 a week today :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 for car, 1 for class 2, 4 for class 1. yes that’s FOUR :laughing: Well they had to make sure I was fot for the road. I know it’s expensive, but dont give up, you got this far, dont waste what you already spent.

good luck.

Don’t give up if you have come this far. Just keep at it and you will get it evetually.
Me personally was,
3 times for car,
1 time for rigid,
3 times for artic,

All those tests and i’m still crap. :blush:

1st time for class one, in the days when you could go straight to class one from car licence without calling at rigid.

1st time in a car,
2nd time class 3
1st time class 1
1st time psv
1st time bike. :wink:

artic 1st time(lucky 2 b honest)
rigid 1st time
car failed twice and then nailed it on 3rd
like everyone has said a pass is a PASS irrespective of how many times you take the test.
I found that when I finally passed my car test I was a lot more confident driving that solo than my first solo run in a rigid.

good luck with the retest m8 and try not 2 think about the outlay 2 much it will just add extra pressure that you dont need on test day.

all the best m8