Class 1 pass today!

Hi everyone - been a while since I posted an update, I know. Today I passed Class 1 in Mansfield Woodhouse with Peter Smythe. It was my second attempt at class 1, though I must stress my first with Peter Smythe Transport Training.

Can’t praise their standard of training highly enough, I had 6 hours training spread over 2 days with test on day 2 (today). I had Roy as trainer on day 1 for 4 hours, and Peter himself for 2 hours or so this morning before the test. I opted to take the test in the automatic artic, as I am used to driving Class C 26T auto in my job. The wagon, although not new is in A1 condition and drives superbly, which I am sure was at least partially responsible for my success today, the rest being down to the attitude of the trainers who made me feel super confident before the test - I had virtually no pre-test nerves this time, and I felt almost physically sick just before test 1 a few weeks ago.

So - a big thanks to Pete and the gang, I’m over the moon at getting the pass with just 1 minor for road markings (stopped partially in a ‘keep clear’ at a set of lights).

Best of luck to all you others going through your training.

Steeps

Well done fella. Congrats :smiley: . Pete always given advice on this forum also. Good guy. Again well done bud :smiley:

It was a pleasure to take part in your training and brilliant to get the result.

For the benefit of readers, we rarely split training between instructors and only ever do it with the prior knowledge and consent of the candidate - as was the case this time.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing: