Class 1 PASS and Mod4

Well 2nd time lucky I past my class 1 now a question.

My trainer said today that now I have to to do the CPC Mod4 but I did the following CPC last year and have a CPC card.

RULES AND REGULATIONS
ECONOMICAL DRIVING
EMERGENCY FIRST AID
ACCIDENT AND DEFECT REPORTING
HEALTH & SAFETY

So what is this Mod4 all about, do I need it before I can drive?

Hi

Firstly, congratulations on the pass!

You’ll be pleased to know that your trainer is mistaken. Mod 4 is the INITIAL driver cpc ie it’s for folks who have never held a cpc (unless they have grandfather rights).

So go ahead and drive. Some employers actually believe you must have the licence in your hand to drive. With the exception of Europe, they too are mistaken.

Enjoy.

Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

PASSING CE ARTIC.jpg
PASSING CE WD.jpg
LPLATE.jpg
PASSING FIREWORKS.gif

Thanks Pete,

Yes I have grandfathers rights because I past my class 2 before the CPC came into force so I did my as above CPC last year.

I did get confused when he said this mind you but needed clarification and thought he was wrong as I already have my CPC card.

Regards and thanks.

Pete S:
Hi

Firstly, congratulations on the pass!

You’ll be pleased to know that your trainer is mistaken. Mod 4 is the INITIAL driver cpc ie it’s for folks who have never held a cpc (unless they have grandfather rights).

So go ahead and drive. Some employers actually believe you must have the licence in your hand to drive. With the exception of Europe, they too are mistaken.

Enjoy.

Pete S :laughing: :laughing: