Class 1 newbie says hi

Good morning guys and gals, thought I would introduce myself and give a little brief. I passed my Class 2 just under a year ago and started working on the green recycling with biffa in Conwy. A friend of mine then put me on to N R Evans and that they were taking on new drivers and putting people through their tests. And I passed and started on the class 1’s about a month ago now. Bar the firm messing my shifts around like there’s no tomorrow I’m enjoying it. Think I’ll fill a pram to try and get more regular shifts but yeah not too bad. I will try and contribute on here as much as possible, glad to see there’s a dedicated truck forum with the help and advice you guys give. I’m sure I’ll be asking daft questions in no time.
Jake

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Class 1 mate! :smiley:

Atleast your not a limper by the sounds of it?! :grimacing:

ash 001:

Don’t really know why some people rip the pee out of limpers or is it just a standing joke sort of thing?

andy_s:

ash 001:

Don’t really know why some people rip the pee out of limpers or is it just a standing joke sort of thing?

Ash is having a dig at me mate. And the limper thing is just banter, or is to those that can keep their toys in the pram…

Sent via TapaCrap

Its a standing joke mate. don’t take offence. Evils been a limper for ever and look at him he’s doing ok for himself :grimacing: