Class 1 in Dubai?

Just been asked the question by a mate, does anyone know of any agencies/companies that have jobs in Dubai? I think he wants to get the [ZB] outa dodge! :frowning:

I don’t really know the situation in Dubai although my cousin has worked there as an engineer. I get the impression that driving jobs would be filled by Indians who would be a lot cheaper to employ.

Spent a few weeks in Dubai, it’s a massive construction site, tower cranes on every horizon, but it must of taken loads of tippers to get all that sand in. :laughing:
Almost all the manual jobs are done by Indians or those from other poorer Asian countries. The have bus loads of them being shuttled from site to site. I believe the truck drivers basically live in the cab for about months at a time before going home where they live like kings.
Saying that there are loads of Europeans living and working out there, but they are more likely to be Engineers or working in IT or for a finance company.

Loads of ex European F, FH Volvos out there.

These were delivering ours cars to the Circuit, about £200,000 worth in each box.

theres an ex pats paper cant remember the name though . maybe worth a google as there is jobs in it , its probably called ex pat :laughing:

Dubai is going into recession the same as here. They have massively overbuilt and now cannot sell them all. Driving is done by asians who as they are laid off are sent home. Forget driving out there.