Class 1 HGV Job's available in the West Midlands

Hey Guys
Long story short, but i have just joined up to an agency, first ever time and was looking for HGV work, with no experience what so ever other than 7.5T work, i was asked if i wanted Class 2 or 1, i assumed reading on here regarding about agency’s i wouldn’t have a chance at all, but i signed up and offered Class 1 work with an agency who contract for Tata Steel and many more, The fleet is artic’s only for the Steel work, all auto gearboxes, and all units are less than 2 years old! they are still in need of around 10-15 HGV driver’s, and again i have been taken on full-time with no Class 1 experience! if you have C+E licence and Valid CPC & Tacho card, you will be in with a chance, agency is TJK Recruitment LTD ask for Kelly Wyatt and state you were referred to by Martyn.

01384 70837
Or tjkrecruitment@yahoo.com

Very good mate. Another success story. Even though its agency. Its somthing. If i was in that part of world id sure as hell go for it. Good luck with it bud :smiley:

thanks Davy!, just be nice to help out any other new driver’s out there, we all deserve a chance to prove our worth! :smiley:

No probs mate good job. Thats good your given others a heads up. Hope all goes well mate. Let us all know how you get on :smiley: