Class 1 and 2 training

Can anyone recomend a training company thats good to work with but also not too expensive thanks in adavance

Either the above or a company that does apprenticeships would be great :slight_smile:

Where abouts are you mate. ? I will answer you. This site is going down hill with attitude :cry:

For your info it stopped being class1 & 2 many years ago now know an Cat C & CE

But if you look here it may help

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=44667

not too expensive

I know exactly what you mean by the above - but can I point out that much of the “cheap” training out there turns out to be extremely expensive.

There are cowboy trainers who will deliberately do “half a job” so that you fail and come back and spend loads more. Whereas reputable trainers who actually care about their candidates will always go the extra mile to try and ensure your success.

Always try and get recommendation for a trainer. If you dont know anyone who can help with this, look on the forum and there’s lists of trainers people have been happy with.

And, of course, avoid the brokers like the plague.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

" If it looks too good to be true then it probably is "

BTW no such thing as cheap " by cheap pay twice "

Have left you a link for the list of recommended trainers have a look through that to see what is in your area also remember that there are trainers on here that will do residential course

Thanks guys and i stay in the south west of scotland haha will give that link a look mate

hi mate im from glasgow area , i did my class 2 training with gtg glasgow … i didnt do it but people on the forum have though if your not employed you can get an ila scotland grant for 200 quid of your training that means you will prob pay about 700 roughley for class 2 :smiley: if you need anything else just shout me :smiley:

theres nithcree training in dumfries, give them a bell

Thanks lads

Milroy:
Thanks lads

Lads :question: :unamused: :laughing: I am a funny looking lad tbh