Clarkson

rob22888:
Not gonna lie, I liked Top Gear but getting a bit sick of his smug face on those Amazon adverts.

Part of me thinks the ship has sailed and I reckon the new Amazon series will bomb. The massive budget is just going to see them get carried away with the theatrics & stages jokes, thus taking it even further away from the proper motoring show it’s actually meant to be.

the massive budget has not materialised as it was based on selling advertising and new subscriptions they are also having trouble procuring vehicles for filming as many of the manufacturers wont let them go any where near there products after past damage and poor security last pagani used on the old show was hired from a member of the public as they will not deal with any of the team .

Latique:

rob22888:
Part of me thinks the ship has sailed and I reckon the new Amazon series will bomb. The massive budget is just going to see them get carried away with the theatrics & stages jokes, thus taking it even further away from the proper motoring show it’s actually meant to be.

the massive budget has not materialised as it was based on selling advertising and new subscriptions they are also having trouble procuring vehicles for filming as many of the manufacturers wont let them go any where near there products after past damage and poor security last pagani used on the old show was hired from a member of the public as they will not deal with any of the team .

I gave up on the idea when I found out it wasn’t going to be just pay per view but the whole unwanted package of other zb programming.Which I’m surprised that Clarkson didn’t get sorted out when setting up the the new contract for the new show.But I’ve got no problem with the recent episodes of the new Top Gear and no reason why it can’t go on to be even better with the present line up of presenters without Evans.