city transport

any ex city boys out there i got told by a english driver not my controller i didnt have a job while tipping in manchester late friday afternoon then sent to wales for backload of timber after nicely asking controller why he never told me i didnt have a job anymore a good tramping job still miss it

yep one of the great unwahed here i do miss the job it was a big company but all the northern boys got on well and helped each other out.

i was there for just over 2 years and left abou 12 months before they went belly up i was on R64 out of manchester then was out of warrington :laughing:

yep there was a camaraderie and a lot off the scottish guys had done the same company sprevious to city wisharts /pollocks /mrs /moffats

scania245:
any ex city boys out there i got told by a english driver not my controller i didnt have a job while tipping in manchester late friday afternoon then sent to wales for backload of timber after nicely asking controller why he never told me i didnt have a job anymore a good tramping job still miss it

I should think that was why they went belly up, tipping manchester, re-loading Wales ■■?

Tramping for the good of the driver = the end was nigh :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

The Bint Meister:
I should think that was why they went belly up, tipping manchester, re-loading Wales ■■?

Tramping for the good of the driver = the end was nigh :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

more to do with the bosses not being the whizzkids they thought they were - so they made up £16m of invoices and stuffed them into GE Capital/Factoring who later found out, of course

you should be able to find something on the web about them, they should be going down for it shortly I think :unamused:

:smiling_imp:

meister you are a walter :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:trampers rock