City fans going to Old 'scummy' Traford

I really hope all City fans respect the minutes silence on Sunday. The obvious reason is to respect all those who lost their lives (including a City legend + non footballing people). I also believe 99.9% of City fans are top notch and I would hate the small number of idiots ruin the good fans reputation as well as our clubs.

COME ON CITY!

CW

i think it will be ok . city fans have been threatened with lifetime bans haven’t they if they disrupte the minutes silence.

jon

I hope you’re right Jon. Its true about the life ban too, but you know what some people are like. What annoys me is the way it feels like the press are itching to start slagging of City fans. They aren’t even bothered about the game, they just want to hear some City fans make some noise and then they will have Monday’s headlines. :angry:

Can’t remember where, but I saw something a while ago where they had a minute’s cheering in memorial of whoever to avoid the risk of anyone upseting a minute’s silence. Seems a good way to celebrate the memory of lost players or whoever.

gardun:
Can’t remember where, but I saw something a while ago where they had a minute’s cheering in memorial of whoever to avoid the risk of anyone upseting a minute’s silence. Seems a good way to celebrate the memory of lost players or whoever.

That was suggested on this occasion but Man United said they felt the silence more appropriate.
Clicky

A minutes silence is far more appropriate IMHO. It provides a moment of quiet reflection to remember who has been lost before the cheering and shouting starts again.

If people can’t keep their chavscum mouths shut (as during Englands game v.Swiss) then they should be ashamed of themselves. I can’t see why anyone would want to disrupt a minutes silence, especially for such a terrible tragedy that happened so many years ago. Even the ‘Bleeding-Heart Blues’ fans should be able to put aside their jealousy for 60 seconds surely? :unamused:

hammer:
A minutes silence is far more appropriate IMHO. It provides a moment of quiet reflection to remember who has been lost before the cheering and shouting starts again.

If people can’t keep their chavscum mouths shut (as during Englands game v.Swiss) then they should be ashamed of themselves. I can’t see why anyone would want to disrupt a minutes silence, especially for such a terrible tragedy that happened so many years ago. Even the ‘Bleeding-Heart Blues’ fans should be able to put aside their jealousy for 60 seconds surely? :unamused:

I quite agree so long as we exclude the tossers who try to spoil it.

superb :smiley:

a city united dispite what colour they wear :smiley: :smiley:

jon

impeccably observed , proper goosebumps . Shame about the low lives outside letting off fireworks though.

COME ON CHELSEA

Citys Fans = BRILLIANT, City Team = BRILLIANT

JOB DONE!!! :sunglasses:

So much for bleeding heart blues fans, you sad cockney! don’t worry your neighbours will be home from Old Trafford soon!

Good game, and traditional kit as well which was nice to see.

Wilde1:

JOB DONE!!! :sunglasses:

So much for bleeding heart blues fans, you sad cockney! don’t worry your neighbours will be home from Old Trafford soon!

Lol! Man City fans - “its so unfair, Man U, this Man U that, we’re proper Mancunians” etc, etc, blah, blah, blah. Zzzzz. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Almost as boring as listening to hammers fans when you last dropped into the Championship, “We’re too good for the Championship.” yawn “it’s not fair” ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I bet you were glad when Chorlton went down, at least you can say that you’re really proud of being the fourth best team in London :wink:

I’d rather play in the Blue Square Premiership than have my team funded by the proceeds a dictator who abused his own people, raped his countries wealth and then fled to spend it on a football team. Still, at least the Liverpool board had the integrity and decency to turn the grubby little man down.

Mind you, you were ‘sold’ your stadium by the council for a few milk bottle tops and a couple of crates of lager…so I guess having no shame should come as much of a surprise…

So where have you got that information from? oh yeah an Internationally discredited military dictartorship. I suppose you believe everything the taliban say too!

Why should we feel shame that the City of Manchester helped us find a new home. You stick with the dump you play at, if pride is that important to you. :unamused:

I said

impeccably observed , proper goosebumps . Shame about the low lives outside letting off fireworks though.

COME ON CHELSEA

you said

JOB DONE!!!

So much for bleeding heart blues fans, you sad cockney

:unamused: :unamused:

kinda wish I hadn’t bothered now, still I can look back with a smile in my heart to the last game ever at Maine Rd, I even watched it in one of “your” exec boxes. Oh and left the ground a lot richer due to all the pound coins lobbed at us during the full time riot :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wilde1:
So where have you got that information from? oh yeah an Internationally discredited military dictartorship. I suppose you believe everything the taliban say too!

Why should we feel shame that the City of Manchester helped us find a new home. You stick with the dump you play at, if pride is that important to you. :unamused:

‘Helped’/given - same difference.

FYI, we shall stick in the ‘dump’ we play in thanks very much. Its ours, paid for and we like it. However, we are currently buying land for our new ground. Now I know its an alien concept for you but we are actually going to BUY the land & BUILD the stadium…all off our own bat, with our own money!

As for ‘Mr Taxin’, see below. Its from Wikipedia (not the most reliable source) but you know what they say - no smoke without fire.

However, his government was frequently challenged with allegations of corruption, dictatorship, demagogy, treason, conflicts of interest, acting undiplomatically, tax evasion, the use of legal loopholes and hostility towards a free press.
He was accused of lèse-majesté, selling domestic assets to international investors, and religious desecration.
Independent bodies, including Amnesty International, also expressed concern at Thaksin’s human rights record. Human Rights Watch described Thaksin as “a human rights abuser of the worst kind”, alleging that he participated in media suppression and presided over extrajudicial killings.

Nice… :imp: :unamused: :unamused:

Nice one, you discredited your own source of information! :wink:

I was just going to offer you a brand new car as a present, but I won’t bother now because you would just say ‘no’ because you would want to pay for it yourself. Or at least get a large investor who has just bought your house to buy it for you! :unamused:

all this man love :sunglasses:

get a room lads :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you’ll both never be as ■■■■ as derby so get over it :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

jon

Can’t understand why they thought they needed a minutes silence in any case.
They’ve been worm food for 50 years, time to get over it.