Chuck Plummer

Does anyone have anymore photos of this truck? (the Scania )

No, but i would like some photos of the Daf parked next to it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

shuttlespanker:
No, but i would like some photos of the Daf parked next to it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

OH GOD NO!!! Don’t say that! I really wish you hadn’t said that. :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

why not■■?

they are a much better truck than the 143 Scanny any day :wink:

shuttlespanker:
why not■■?

they are a much better truck than the 143 Scanny any day :wink:

i’d sooner have that 143 than the heap of crap 105-460 im driving now.

yep down hill all the way for dafs the 105 is a shocking motor to drive :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

but be nice to see some old 3600 3300 spacecabs pics on here :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dreva:
but be nice to see some old 3600 3300 spacecabs pics on here :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

my sentiments exactly :smiley:

put these up before but reckon there worth another showing :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

not the spacecab, but 3300ATI’s, great motors

3300 space cab crackin motor.I drove one for nigh on 5yrs all over eu comfortable roomy plenty storage space and never let me down.I sat in a scania topline when they first came out,nice cab but not much storage space.The guy that had it had half of his gear on the bottom bunk.

ARGS transport used to run some tidy Spacecab drawbars on antique imports out of central london.There were a few pics posted on here a few years ago, not sure who by though :frowning:

Now that’s what i’m talking about :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

some quality motors there :smiley:

does anyone know if any of the 3300 space cabs pictured above are still around?

oh yeah, sorry Mr Vain, we seem to have hijacked your thread :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just a few more pics of my much treasured 3300 yorkie bar. I sold her to Bill Watling and Sons in 1989 he ran her for three years and sold her to an irish chap. The irish chap was running to greece with it last time I heard but I suspect she is dead now. She also featured in a magazine called Trucking International as that year she got Grand Finalist at Truckfest

Little enis yorkie bar

Little enis yorkie bar

I can feel the tension in you Rob :laughing: . Request info on a 143 V8, and end up with a thread full of DAFS. Your talents never fail to amaze me mate. PMSL !!

Andy smg:
I can feel the tension in you Rob :laughing: . Request info on a 143 V8, and end up with a thread full of DAFS. Your talents never fail to amaze me mate. PMSL !!

Quality :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

MR VAIN:

shuttlespanker:

OH GOD NO!!! Don’t say that! I really wish you hadn’t said that. :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

andy smg thats why he posted this reply he knew what would happen :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Brings back memories seeing John Wootton’s DAFs., He used to run out of Sawtry, just south of Peterborough.
I dont think he ran them both for very long.

Last I heard he had a Hino tipper but that was probably getting on for 20 years ago.