Chrome wheels and tank &the rest advice pls

looking for chrome wheel covers but they so expensive is there any alternative maybe paint?? where to get them from cheap? also trying to polish nicely the tank but it takes ages to get it right almost imposible.i have seen some nice units with led lights etc what stuff have you used guys? cheers

wrong website mate, go on face book and look for “truckers with pride” tomany on here with no pride so you will not get an answer that you want lol

white diamond for the fuel tank :wink: :grimacing:

burnley-si:
wrong website mate, go on face book and look for “truckers with pride” tomany on here with no pride so you will not get an answer that you want lol

^^^^^What he said.
Go on there you will get all the advice you need to help you.

Thetaff2:

burnley-si:

^^^^^What he said.

also search for-
Truckers with too much time on their hands
and
Truckers with nothing better to do with their money :smiley:

You can have pride in a job without polishing stuff for hours on end.

Muckaway:
You can have pride in a job without polishing stuff for hours on end.

+1

burnley-si:
tomany on here with no pride so you will not get an answer that you want lol
:

All this has been said, done, and argued before, so I wasn’t going to comment, until I read that.
It aint for me, but anybody who wants to do this stuff and buy crap for somebody’s motor, that is up to them, I don’t really care, let them crack on, it’s their money.
So let’s get that out of the way before the usual few jump on it eh?. :unamused:

It depends on how you interpret ‘pride’ doesn’t it.
The guy wants to spend his spare time polishing everything to within an inch of it’s life, and buying pointless cack for the motor he drives, good luck to him.
You call it pride.

On the other hand others might call it naivety, others might even call it stupidity and needless.extravagance, it’s all down to opinion and point of view.

By your reckoning I suppose I have no pride…but in reality I have. :bulb:

Big Roy:

Thetaff2:

burnley-si:

^^^^^What he said.

also search for-
Truckers with too much time on their hands
and
Truckers with nothing better to do with their money :smiley:

also try truckers who’ve done a 15, then spend four hours polishing free of charge or park up early and tell boss it’s ok I’ve only work ten hours, then polish truck for eight hours free of charge too! :grimacing:

Company I work for purchased a new (2nd hand to us) truck on Friday. It was in good working order, nice and tidy, really good service history etc but they’d given it a good clean up inside and out but I noticed and chuckled to myself when I saw the wheels had been spray painted silver. Don’t think they’ll stay like that for long!

A jet wash once or twice a week will do me.

mrginge:

Prefer a shower meself.

Suedehead:

mrginge:

Prefer a shower meself.

:laughing:

I like the splash back.

im tramping in 15 plate and was gonna do truck up a bit cos i always wanted to be truck driver.i earn good money min 650 for five days in pocket.i have new unit and im happy with my life.i have ordered six chrome wheel trims from foreign site plus chrome wing mirrors and inside bits.just looking for leds now.if u drive just to pay bills good luck to you.i drive truck because i want to be proud of what im doing.TRUCK LAD !!!

4/10

Could troll harder.

joker83:
im tramping in 15 plate and was gonna do truck up a bit.

How rough do you treat the lorry if a 15 plate needs doing up?
Christ my regular motor’s an 09 reg and I haven’t spent a penny on it.

company yard next door to the one I run out of had a company in to polish then seal the alloys on their motors for $50 a wheel /tank,well he sent then round tae speak tae my boss :unamused: :open_mouth: lol,$600 a motor was never going happen in his lifetime and when they said we can sell you the stuff for your drivers to use he told them after 70hrs a week :stuck_out_tongue: in the motor the last thing the guys want to do is polish a truck!!