CHRISTMAS

May I be the first to wish all my friends, all the members, all the staff and mods who run and control this site :

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

BEST POTS AND DISHES FOR 2014

REGARDS

TRUCKY

Nice One!! May I be the first to reciprocate! Same sentiments to you too, my man.

May I be the first to wish you all a Happy Easter :sunglasses:

Dont tell me - Tescos got choccy eggs on the shelves already!!

Bah Humbug :exclamation:

truckyboy:
May I be the first to wish all my friends, all the members, all the staff and mods who run and control this site :

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

BEST POTS AND DISHES FOR 2014

REGARDS

TRUCKY

+1 well said TRUCKY and the same to you.

Merry Christmas to you all, have a good one. :slight_smile:

Yeah! Here we are again. Slade on the radio. The great Escape on TV. Collection boxes wielded by twerps in Santa hats in every Supermarket doorway. Cards from gits you’d forgotten existed. Does anybody like mince pies?
Bloody hell Renegade I wish you’d cheer up and get in the party spirit. Nelson won’t get his bib dirty this year will he?
Merry one to you all. There’s a lot worse off than us. Gob blush. Sorry GOD BLESS and thanks for another years entertainment. Jim

The traffic jams on the friday before Christmas starts will be horrendous.Most factories are shuting down on that friday to return to work on Jan 4th.
A few are in for stock taking on the two days before Christmas.
The radio will have callers ringing in to say they are on a epic journey in a Micra from Devon to Scotland.
With 8 people in the car, towing a trailer with presents in it.
Martin Kemp on the tv flogging sofas for £1200 but they are made in Taiwan for £50 off a container.
The usual suspects of congestion will be Stonhenge both directions.
The M5&6.
Radio bulletins of shed loads and jackniffed lorries.I have never seen a jacknived lorry but you hear about three a day.
More dramatic than a tyre blow out or break down.

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda i chi gyd.

gardun:

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda i chi gyd.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: it’s not just Rudolph that has that problem, we have a few drivers that need to do that :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: