Christmas Tv Programmes

Has anyone found anything worth watching?
Miranda…Top Of The Pops…Morecombe and Wise (they’ve been pushing up daisies for years ffs)…Some awful Santa “comedy” with Robson Green the other night…When’s the decent stuff starting?

+1 utter rubbish.

Racing Legends on BBC2 tonight, looks good. Still got crap like Eddie Stobart (repeats) and Deal or No Deal…

The new series of Mrs Brown’s Boys is a hoot.

The Royal Family was absolute ■■■■■■ Mrs Browns boys is a fantastic comedy show.

What ‘decent stuff’■■

It’s just a ratings war between the soaps over christmas with repeated crap inbetween! :imp:

Will dancing on ice with Holly Willowbooby in the new year ease the pain?

I think Pam’ Anderson’s on it this year too. :wink:

Isn’t Dancing On Ice presented by, that overrated bird who used to present The One Show?
The Royle Family; Been crap from episode 1. A scouse family spending their lives sat on their arses watching telly?
Sounds like a documentary…
:laughing:

Oh forgot; Anything with John Bishop in? If so that’ll be switched off…

I think the ‘decent’ stuff starts in the new year.

I watched Alice in Wonderland - not as good as I thought it would be.
Might watch/record Zulu, Eight below, Moon,War Games and deffo Clash of the Titans :blush: :stuck_out_tongue:

Racing Legends with Sir Stirling Moss was very interesting.Also revealed how great he was as a driver.

Dave the Renegade:
Racing Legends with Sir Stirling Moss was very interesting.Also revealed how great he was as a driver.

I’ve seen clips before, but the Le Man crash is still shocking. Magnesium-bodied car I think those Mercs were, so putting water on the fire isn’t the best idea…
I agreed with Patrick Stewart about Moss’ Goodwood crash saving his life, just watch this tribute
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=u8QDku6o … oqiw&gl=GB
The fatality that made Vanwall pull out is featured (not graphic, just the car passing, next minute a cloud of smoke going up).
Interesting what Moss said about Ferrari never having a fatality due to mechanical failure, as 3 fatalities of his era were to Ferrari drivers.