Christmas Scam, be careful!

Xmas Scam come early - be careful out there!!!

Just a warning. Over the last couple of months I have become the victim of a clever scam while out shopping at Tesco for Xmas gifts for the family. Ok I like to get the shopping done early.

Simply going out to get gifts has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don’t be naive enough to think it couldn’t happen to you or your friends.

Here’s how the scam works…

Two very good looking 20-21 year old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts…

It is impossible not to look when you thank them and offer them some cash. They say “no” and instead ask for a lift to the next Tesco or Asda…

You agree and they get in the back of your car. On the way, they start ■■■■■■■■■■, then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet,

I had my wallet stolen on the 4th 9th,10th of September, twice on the 3rd of October, three times yesterday and very likely this coming weekend, so tell your friends to be careful at this time of year at your local supermarket.

Regards

The Highway Man

Terrible business. Now off to stock up on some spare wallets ! :laughing:

The Highway Man:
I had my wallet stolen on the 4th 9th,10th of September, twice on the 3rd of October, three times yesterday and very likely this coming weekend, so tell your friends to be careful at this time of year at your local supermarket.

Regards

The Highway Man

I would have thought you would have learned your lesson after the first time it happned :unamused:

got mine,
cgi.ebay.co.uk/Black-Bad-Mother- … 240%3A1318

Now we know what you have been up to Scouse :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

There’s only one thing more dangerous than a dumb truck driver,
and that’s simply someone who is dumb :smiley:

Wheel Nut:
There’s only one thing more dangerous than a dumb truck driver,
and that’s simply someone who is dumb :smiley:

FPMSL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I was thinking exactly the same thing.

The Highway Man:
Two very good looking 20-21 year old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts…

Why is this a xmas scam :question: why are they wearing t-shirts in this weather :question:

Mikejk:

The Highway Man:

Why is this a xmas scam :question: why are they wearing t-shirts in this weather :question:

It’s meant to be a joke in that a shallow lecherous old tart like myself could be distracted by a pair of bang tidy birds with ■■■■■■■■■■■■ in tight t-shirts :blush: :sunglasses: :smiley: :wink: