Christmas Mail

have you received any christmas cards this year through the post? if you have, had they been opened before they were delieverd?

so far we have received 5 in the mail and all have been opened. my wife being a nice thinking person said “they should put more glue on the envelopes!” :open_mouth:

me, being a bit more cynical, said “they should stop the thieving robbing ■■■■■■■■ at the post office from opening them and checking for money!”

which do you reckon it is?

i believe it has always been a tradition to send money in xmas cards to close relatives and to children of friends and the posties know this so have they suddenly started to open them to see if anything is inside. luckily this year i spoke to everyone who sends our son money and asked them to transfer it to the wife’s bank account and we will give him the cash as i thought the credit crunch is going on and there are people struggling financially at the moment so what better way to get unregistered money than just open a few xmas cards. you must be able to make a couple of £100 a day easily!