Christmas came early!

First present has been received by me!!

The look on the goods in office bods face when told I was pulling out having waited 3 1/2 hours to tip.

The mumbled “but we need it” was a bonus.

Maybe they should learn -

1 - Dont email a supplier that the reason for the delay is “no room for the stock” when a driver can take a photo of your relatively empty warehouse when handing over the keys.

2 - Don’t sign the POD until you actually have the goods off loaded.

Anyone want to make me an offer on 26 pallets of mixed groceries?

Nice one mate, it’s a pity a few more firms did not have the balls to back up their drivers against these rdc wonkers, and instruct them to get the ■■■■ out of there after being ■■■■■■ about by them for x no of hours for the hell of it.

robroy:
Nice one mate, it’s a pity a few more firms did not have the balls to back up their drivers against these rdc wonkers, and instruct them to get the [zb] out of there after being ■■■■■■ about by them for x no of hours for the hell of it.

“Willy” is the worst. Thatcher once said “Everyone needs a Willy”.
Let them stick to making Chocolate though. RDC Staff is no substitute vocation for an otherwise eccentric runabout guy.

robroy:
Nice one mate, it’s a pity a few more firms did not have the balls to back up their drivers against these rdc wonkers, and instruct them to get the [zb] out of there after being ■■■■■■ about by them for x no of hours for the hell of it.

Tell me about it. 7 hours I waited at Asda grangemouth last month for them to unload 26 pallets. Called them twice to get told “no just wait”. To this day im convinced if theyd said to tell them I was pulling out theyd have tipped it within 20 minutes