Chris tarrant on radio 2

steve wright really should stop asking this irritating gob ■■■■■■ to take over when he buggers off on holiday, i don’t know what is worse, his complete ramblings about ■■■■■■■ fishing, or his lack of conducting a decent interview with a celebrity, without interupting them, my 2 year old godson can hold a conversation better than this ■■■■■ get him off the air and get liza tarbuck in…please

grahamzx6r:
steve wright really should stop asking this irritating gob [zb], to take over when he buggers off on holiday, i don’t know what is worse, his complete ramblings about [zb] fishing, or his lack of conducting a decent interview with a celebrity, without interupting them, my 2 year old godson can hold a conversation better than this [zb], get him off the air and get liza tarbuck in…please

Yes totally agree he just keeps interupting, he’s one of these people who thinks he’s funnier than what he is .

neither of them are any good although donkeys years ago tarrant was brilliant on the capital breakfast show.

yea and the way he speaks to sally trafik she should punch him live on air !!!

I agree. The impression I get is that he’s not a very nice person. And apart from always interrupting, he ■■■■■ through his teeth and sounds like a complete [zb]!

It could be worse, it could be that irritating ginger prat Evans :cry: :cry: :cry:

Liza Tarbuck gets my vote everytime, ooooh, can feel a Cosmo Smallpeice moment coming on !

I can’t understand a word the [zb] says! :unamused:

Get rid of Steve Wright and the 2 toss pots who are only paid to laugh at his “jokes”. I agree tarrant is a pompous prat but I feel like ripping the radio out when Wright starts interrupting songs by “singing”. That Janey Goes-On needs a ■■■■ good slap aswell; self-righteous old cow.

It could be worse,at least Jonathon Ross has gone !!

Well I never. I almost started a thread today with the same title, except mine was totally for Tarrant, apart from Jonny Walker I haven’t heard a better mix of good music for a long time.

Apparently he asked about a play list and they just told him to play what he likes, which I like!

I quite like richard allinson’s dulcit tones. Even if he does sound like smashy or nicey :blush:

Wheel Nut:
Well I never. I almost started a thread today with the same title, except mine was totally for Tarrant, apart from Jonny Walker I haven’t heard a better mix of good music for a long time.

Apparently he asked about a play list and they just told him to play what he likes, which I like!

I agree about Johnny Walker,pity he’s only on a Sunday nowadays.Brian Mathew sound of the 60’s Saturday 8am till 10am is one of my favourites.

Dave the Renegade:

Wheel Nut:

I agree about Johnny Walker,pity he’s only on a Sunday nowadays.Brian Mathew sound of the 60’s Saturday 8am till 10am is one of my favourites.

That Brian Mathew sounds like a Pathe broadcast :laughing: If anyone likes the soundtrack to Dirty Dancing, listen to Heart F-All :laughing: :laughing:

put vanessa feltz on from 2 oclock just in time for an afternoon sleep that she would drive you too !!! its hard enough listening to her at 5 in the morning !!

Better stil get a Dab radio for your truck

i prefer tarrant any day of the week i went off steve wright years ago when still at radio 1. its ipod on when steves on im afraid.

ken bruce is the only decent thing on radio 2, all the rest of em are [zb]

gunnerheskey:
Liza Tarbuck gets my vote everytime, ooooh, can feel a Cosmo Smallpeice moment coming on !

You mean Lisa “I,m not really a Scouser” Tarbuck, where the hell does that accent come from :unamused: , there,s only Ken Bruce & Simon Mayo I ever listen to on R2.

And whats the deal with that cretin Dermot leery monopolising 3 prime hours of saturday radio.?

Don’t get this guy at all,just another consequence of the Simon Cowell downgrade of our culture,I believe he’s connected to some tv effluence ‘talent’ show monstrosity.

It was inevitable when Wogan left and his nauseating replacement Evans came aboard the station,that the quality benchmark would be downgraded,as is proving to be the case.Ken Bruce represents all thats good about the station and presents the decent kind of music with reverence,warmth and wit unlike the incoming tranche of character free dj’s such as Ball,Allinson,Evans and oleery,who think the top draw calibre of music,Beatles,Stones,Doors,Who is soundtrack to their own shallow,egocentric lives.

It seems incredible that with a grotesquely overpopulated country such as England they insist on foisting on us the same old tired cliche machines as presenters.Wogans time at the station acted as a magnet,attracting some great talent to the station but I think it’s clear that the current incumbent at breakfast is having the predicted opposite effect. My personal bug bear is that droning prick Mathew Bannister who always seems to be ‘available’ for vines show.Was there ever a more soporific and charisma free zone than him?..Also Rick Wakeman should present a good balls to the walls rock show in preference maybe to that ludicrous Nigel Ogden organfest that shows no sign of disappearing.