Chris Moyles Parodies

Now I’m not great fan of bloke but I stumbled across this.

And this one, without the lyrics.

Chances are it’s been on here before but just in case it hasn’t.

The guys a prat, so not funny. :unamused: Just one of many so-called celebrities with zero talent.

Here have some real talent, this guy can play 5+ instruments at the same time while walking and sing too, someone make this guy famous !

I switch Radio 1 off when the breakfast show starts. Chris Moyles, although quite funny at times is not my cup of tea. Plus no travel bulletins.

The worst bit is the first half an hour or so, its like listening to the conversation of the people at the next table in the pub.

Just my opinion tho, the Mrs loves it. :unamused:

I like it, i think hes quite funny ranting all the time at random things! But then everybody will have opinions on what they like/dont like…
That lorry driver parody is about 2 years old, and its been on his Parody cd that came out a while ago. They have done loads of them, some good others not so! :laughing:

Not heard the show for a while, whats happened between him and sophie?

bugcos:
Not heard the show for a while, whats happened between him and sophie?

They are still together. It’s a great show no morning is complete without a bit of moyles!

Thought I read somewherethat they had split up

Chris and Soph are still together, his show is definitely the best, I’ve been a fan since he started on R1 years and years ago, from his early show, then his mid morning, then his afternoon back to his breakfast show. It’s not just him, it’s the whole team, and Tina is a very good replacement for Carri. AHJ and Sam are good producers, Dave and Dom are equally good additions to the show.
I’ve got the parody album, my kids think its great too :laughing:

Must admit, his show is a definate perk of having to get up at silly o’clock every morning. A few hours of unscripted and unserious witty banter makes a welcome change from most other breakfast shows which are pretty much the same radio than at any other time of day, except with a cheeseball like Chris Evans cracking a few lame jokes imbetween tunes. Always look forward to it starting at 6.30 - only gripe is the lack of traffic updates, would be far more useful information than the weather.

Says theyve split uphere

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar … ds-newsxml

Quality chris moyles show is nice to have a bit of comedy to wake me up in a morning otherwise love bit of talksport ans radio 2 but chris evans os a annoying ■■■■