Chris Evans

Kaistar:
I think the only problem with Clarkson & Co moving to another channel and creating a new show will be budget. The BBC are a bottomless pit as far as that is concerned so could afford to be a little extravagant with the scripts.

Don’t know about being a bottomless pit.
They can’t afford any decent sport…unless you’re upper class and like ascot or wimbledon.

Woodpecker1:
,just listen to the names of the kids that phone in for the,what are you doing today for the first time.his target audience is middle to upper class Southern England.

The whole of radio 2 is like that, also expecting you to be sat in an office listening on the Internet !

Who is Evans going to be presenting it with?

Words fail me. ****** ****

kindle530:

He said on radio today definatley a woman so could be suzie wolf

hanson:

kindle530:

Let’s hope that she will just have a jolly good cry if she isn’t given any dinner.

Maybe that bird who does the nurburgring stuff , Sabine Schmitz?

I think she would be good at it and she is quite easy on the eye as well :smiley:

Judehamish:
I preferred Top Gear when it was actually a motoring programme, reviewing cars that the ordinary man in the street could buy.

Which usually translates as just because some people don’t like fast cars then programmes like Top Gear have to reflect their personal choice. :unamused:

On that note the expensive new performance car shown on Top Gear is tomorrow’s great performance used value for money bargain that ‘the ordinary working class enthusiast’ can afford to buy. :bulb:

streetfire.net/video/vauxhal … _90224.htm

Sabine Schmitz

Shu’s manageress

hanson:

kindle530:

Nah its the BBC so it could well be Balding ( ticks 2 “diversity” boxes :wink: ),she’s on everything else anyway and probably someone from the ethnic minorities,don’t matter who as long as it ticks that particular box :unamused:

Jodie Kidd is the bookies favourite. I’ve watched her with QW on that classic car show, and if her head get’s any further up her own arse, she will turn inside out.

SWEDISH BLUE:
Sabine Schmitz

Shu’s manageress

Different Sabine,

Sabine Kehm.

GOG47:

hanson:

kindle530:

Nah its the BBC so it could well be Balding ( ticks 2 “diversity” boxes :wink: ),she’s on everything else anyway and probably someone from the ethnic minorities,don’t matter who as long as it ticks that particular box :unamused:

YEP on both :neutral_face:

Only one woman that can pull this off.(Oo-err Mrs) Suzi Perry. :smiley:

PaulNowak:
Judging by Friday nights TFI thing, I guess Plato is already signed up.

YAWN

Guess your not a fan of Plato

If they’re gonna have a ■■■■ presenting on top gear then it has to be Suzi Perry . She was the only reason I watched the gadget show although the wife just thought I’d developed an interest in modern technology . The episode where she wore a black leather catsuit was particularly interesting [emoji7][emoji14]

Won’t be suzi Perry, she has already got a new job.

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/suzi … ot-5896739

I’ll go with Jodie Kidd & Guy Martin to complete the line up…

Holly Samos

she was Formula 1 pit lane reporter for 5 live, and used to work with Evans.

Members of the public can have the chance to present on Top Gear by sending in a short video of themselves, so it could be you or me, Chris mentioned this on Radio Two a few days ago, anyone can apply, if they like you, the job is for the taking.