Choices, Choices..

Dr Dawn or Dr Pixie?
Joanna Gosling or Louise Minchin?
Holly Willoughbooby or Fearne Cotton?

Id say Dr Dawn over pixie, don’t know who the other two are.Has to be holly over fearne dam im in love with holly shes also in love with me she just don’t know it yet she will see the light one day.

The other two are bbc newsreaders. Louise is the 40something bird with ■■■■■■■■ who does the one show when the welsh bird with nice ■■■■ is off.
Regarding Holly, I’m sure less people watch dancing on ice now her “torville and deans” aren’t there…

dr pixie
i will see your jo and louise and will raise you susanna reid
and holly without a shadow of a doubt

jonboy

I forgot Susanna Reid; She looks permanently ■■■■■. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
Julia Bradbury isn’t bad either…

Muckaway:

and dont ever forget Sian Williams too :slight_smile:

Those two make BBC Breakfast news bearable, especially when they are wearing stockings. :slight_smile:

DadsRetired:

Muckaway:

and dont ever forget Sian Williams too :slight_smile:

Those two make BBC Breakfast news bearable, especially when they are wearing stockings. :slight_smile:

Couldn’t remember her name but yes, I admit to taking notice of them on Comic Relief…nothing else though.

Susanna Reid was looking very radiant yesterday morning in her figure hugging red dress. :drool:

It is ok to perv isnt it :slight_smile:

DadsRetired:
Susanna Reid was looking very radiant yesterday morning in her figure hugging red dress. :drool:

It is ok to perv isnt it :slight_smile:

As long as it’s not over Moira Stuart, then yes.

I’d rattle that Minchin minx till the cows come home!

A couple of other bbc newsgirls who need a good service; Sophie Long and Martine Croxhall; Martine has great ■■■■■ and “give me one” eyes…

Google Sangeeta Bhabra (Meridian Tonight); You can see why arranged marriages happen :laughing:

Muckaway:
A couple of other bbc newsgirls who need a good service; Sophie Long and Martine Croxhall; Martine has great ■■■■■ and “give me one” eyes…

Google Sangeeta Bhabra (Meridian Tonight); You can see why arranged marriages happen :laughing:

I wondered where Fred Dineage had gone. Doomed to the existence that is local news. He was good on How2.

mucker85:

Muckaway:

I wondered where Fred Dineage had gone. Doomed to the existence that is local news. He was good on How2.

Meridian tonight is bloody awful…they’ve got a very fit blonde bird though who does the sport. I think she does the sport but I never take in what she’s saying :wink:

Muckaway:

I did. You should have gone to Specsavers!

44 Tonne Ton:

Muckaway:

I did. You should have gone to Specsavers!

Meridian obviously auditioned her in the dark :laughing:

Muckaway:

Yes and yes…

(Ooooo Matron.)

Ken.