Chips.

Mrs Hippy tonight said that I was to have no bread with my tea as she had “Made too many chips”. This is not a concept I can recognise, I throw it out to the Trucknet for advice. She also calls this meal ‘dinner’ which I find strange as we are eating at tea time. Help!

there is no such thing…she obviously just don’t want to wash an extra plate for the overspill…id have her on a written warning at least…breakfast…dinner,tea… when you were at school,you had dinner ladies…at dinner time…i think you need to take a serious look at your continued relationship issues regarding this woman…possibly letting her read some replies may inform her as to the error of her ways? :wink:

If it’s a plate washing extra issue pop into asda and pick up 50 paper jobbies for a quid :grimacing: game on.

Get them chips down with an extra egg Bro

Not allowed a chip butty? That’s grounds for divorce.

+1

mucker85:
Not allowed a chip butty? That’s grounds for divorce.

That’s ok have a butty chip.
chips with a slice of bread in the middle :grimacing:

It’s breakfast dinner and tea for the mere working classes. I myself have a champagne breakfast, lunch and silver service dinner at eight with an a pair a teef :slight_smile:

I think that your lady is looking after your health.After eating too many chips you had had your quota of starch and fat.Meals are breakfast,lunch,dinner and supper.

alamcculloch:
I think that your lady is looking after your health.After eating too many chips you had had your quota of starch and fat.Meals are breakfast,lunch,dinner and supper.

Mrs Hippy, I didn’t know you were on Trucknet.

Chips are made from spuds…one of your ‘five a day’
Bread is made from wheat…another of your ‘five a day’
3 additional slices of bread will complete your required daily quota of essential nutrients…not difficult is it :wink: :wink:
BTW,your missus sounds a bit posh for Dudlay :laughing: :laughing:

She is posh for Dudlay…she’s from Brum.