Child murderer killed in prison

Do you think he got off lightly by being murdered instead of serving at least 23 yrs ? Lets hope he was tortured before.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-21473294

Let them loose on the rest of the child killers and paedophiles,save the country some money having to feed and keep them. :smiling_imp:

dave 100 percent your right kill the lot and it would bee a safer place for kids in the world regards rowly

The two that killed him have been charged with murder, they should applaud them for saving all that tax payers money over the next 23 yrs.

All child murderers and paedo’s shouldn’t be sentenced for us to pay them they should just be left in a room with the victims parents for an hour!

No mercy should be shown to Child killers and peados,when they are bang to rights,top the ■■■■■■■■■■ I would like to bet that offending rates would plummet once one or two had been topped.However,in this OTT,PC country we now inhabit these “scumbags” are given every protection once they are locked up or even free’d on parole,just take that ■■■■■■■ Venables,if ever there was an obnoxious individual that should befall the same fate as this bloke it is that ■■■■ !! makes your blood boil when you read about it all in the papers.Rant over,Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:
No mercy should be shown to Child killers and peados,when they are bang to rights,top the [zb]!! I would like to bet that offending rates would plummet once one or two had been topped.However,in this OTT,PC country we now inhabit these “scumbags” are given every protection once they are locked up or even free’d on parole,just take that [zb] Venables,if ever there was an obnoxious individual that should befall the same fate as this bloke it is that [zb] !! makes your blood boil when you read about it all in the papers.Rant over,Cheers Bewick.

Dam I agree with every word bewick says. (keep that under your hat!)

After what the ■■■■■■■ did to that little girl he didn’t die slow enough, I can’t believe that anybody would feel any sympathy towards this ■■■■■■■■■■■■■, even the liberal lefties who claim to condemn his killing, as for Venables and his mate they may just get too blase and cocky enough to let their guard down one fine day, and get what they deserve.