Chewable toothbrushes

Has anyone ever had these from the dispensers at services? £1 for 2 I think, are they any good? Can you get them cheaper in the shops?

They are rubbish, well the one i tried was :unamused: all it did was dig into my gums

ive used them,i dont find them any use mate,can you text me, ive lost ya number, soddin phone lol

bugcos:
Has anyone ever had these from the dispensers at services? £1 for 2 I think, are they any good? Can you get them cheaper in the shops?

They’re crap, but you do highlight a point that not many of the services have running cold water to brush your teeth. They all have sensor controlled hot water. I usually use my water bottle in my cab with a glass of water and then spit all the foaming, frothy white stuff (no puns please) all over the lorry park floor.

Used it and barfed
Made me gag on it :blush: :wink:

The chewable toothbrushes that is :grimacing:

saucyboar5:
ive used them,i dont find them any use mate,can you text me, ive lost ya number, soddin phone lol

pm ed it to ya mate

Mike-C:

bugcos:

They’re crap, but you do highlight a point that not many of the services have running cold water to brush your teeth. They all have sensor controlled hot water. I usually use my water bottle in my cab with a glass of water and then spit all the foaming, frothy white stuff (no puns please) all over the lorry park floor.

Thats what I do except it ends up down lorry door and looks like seagulls have done bombing raid.