Chester parking

Heading down that way tomorrow and going to be parked up early as I am loading in wrexham the following morning.

Has anyone parked in the council car park in the town centre? Seen it advertised as a fiver after 5pm, dont want to get there to find it full of motorhomes.

Usually park in wrexham Ind Est, but nothing to do there if you are early and the tv picture is crap.

A41 / A534 known as Broxton roundabout, there is a large picnic area i thinks its a £5 pay at the machine, pub next to it does food. The place gets quite a bit of activity by strange men walking about once its dark but they don’t bother you. If you go onto the A534 from the roundabout towards Wrexham direction the entrance is a few yards on the left.

Mike-C:
A41 / A534 known as Broxton roundabout, there is a large picnic area i thinks its a £5 pay at the machine, pub next to it does food. The place gets quite a bit of activity by strange men walking about once its dark but they don’t bother you. .

Just dont flash youre head lights or brake lights, or you could find yourself getting some extra excersise lol :open_mouth:

i was looking at here Google Maps

Near the centre and no puffs, hopefully.

and that satellite pic must have been taken in May when the fairs on!

hi mate you ll be ok parked in there,if you approach from the a55/a483 posthouse roundabout junction that will save you going thruogh town.

Thanks!!

Pint of Chester beer tomorrow it is!

Sorry if I’m too late - the car park you’ve found is fine, and it’s very handy for the city centre. However - I think the gate’s locked overnight, just check what time it opens again in the morning in case you need to leave early.