Cheshires finest?

Travelling north on the M6 at 04.30 this morning, not much traffic about, I’m following an artic coming up to Sandbach msa.
As the chap in front of me is passing the msa exit slip road, there’s a police motorway patrol car coming out to join the M6. The trucker moves into lane 2 to let the old bill out, he comes out and accelerates up to just a smidge slower than the truck, so the truck is hung out on lane 2 for over half a mile, doesn’t flash him in, ■■■■ all!
I’m then closing up on the car, so I pull out and start to overtake, but I’m sure he slowed down a bit as I passed him reasonably quickly.
What a ■■■■■■!

Probably checking the marker lights ect to see if there was any chance of some easy revenue for them

tommy t:
Probably checking the marker lights ect to see if there was any chance of some easy revenue for them

We carry a bulb pack in the truck that has a full set plus screwdrivers so “You’ve got a blown bulb drive” gets met with the driver going to the cab, getting out the pack and replacing it on the spot. Even a place I went to where their motors were like sheds had bulb packs in the wagons however it only seemed to be agency who ever changed any.

bestbooties:
there’s a police motorway patrol car
What a ■■■■■■!

+1

Must admit, over the years I’ve noticed this happening quite a lot at junctions and MSA’s especially when the car is double manned. Maybe they are trying to run a slow check for tyre condition, lights etc or even waiting for the driver to get a bit nervous and wobble slightly, but then they might just be being a-holes (get them in every job).

As for not flashing - I guess they could use the excuse of “inappropriate use of lights” rubbish like when you’re on your driving test.

I’m more amazed you saw a Police car on the Motorway :open_mouth:

You’ve only got to watch that Police Camera Action tosh to realise most of them are just knuckle dragging thugs in uniform, make me sick.

I think I know my course of action next time I’m lucky enough to see the old Bill on a slip road.