Chelmsford parking

Anybody know of any parking in chelmsford. I know place close on the way there but wondered if there is anything in the town?
Thanks in advance

P.s.

I can keep a secret :smiley:

red7jase:
Anybody know of any parking in chelmsford. I know place close on the way there but wondered if there is anything in the town?
Thanks in advance

Chelmsford sevices CM2 5PY just off the A12 not great but somewhere to park .

GAZPROM:

red7jase:
Thanks in advance

Chelmsford sevices CM2 5PY just off the A12 not great but somewhere to park .

I’ve parked there myself, but don’t leave it too late, room for about 20-25 trucks, 30 at a push if everyone parks up neatly. If you need to eat, local Chinese will deliver there, you just need to tell them you’re in a truck, describe the wagon, they may ask for the reg number and your mobile number.
google.fr/maps/place/Chines … d0.5021042

Edit to add
If it is full then I’m sure you can park on the industrial estate near Chelmsford village, we deliver to Leathams there, but I’ve never overnighted on the estate and it’s closer to the Chinese I mentioned
google.fr/maps/place/LEATHA … d0.5058212

Thanks I was tired so bailed at p boro. I know about the services was after somewhere in town.

red7jase:
Thanks I was tired so bailed at p boro. I know about the services was after somewhere in town.

You bailed at peterbro :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

That’s some distance from your original destination, Chelmer :exclamation:

There’s no wonder people look down on us :slight_smile:

Beau Nydel:
There’s no wonder people look down on us :slight_smile:

obviously a light weight Beau :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

pierrot 14:

red7jase:

You bailed at peterbro :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

That’s some distance from your original destination, Chelmer :exclamation:

Was still on site at 7am. There was an estate just behind delivery point that I could of used :open_mouth: