Cheers for the help

Just thought id tell you lot how im getting on with my training after posting a few topics and you guys really helping me out.Well firstly glad i didnt go with clearstone. Not because there bad, just because they use the training firm im already using. Saved myself a couple of hundred pounds after looking about . They kept ringing me up asking me to give them a deposit, basically because they have a sales team.anyway when i said id decided to go elsewhere and they askec the name of the firm, once i told them thet said they had never heard of them…Funny that,as there are 4 people i know all who have been sent from clearstone the same week as me. They even add another 50 quid on top for a retest!
Anyway apart from that my training had been going ok, bit scarey but getting there. My test is on monday 8.45, so ill let you guys know how i get on. Cant fault my instructor tho, hes been brilliant but its down to me in the end i know, just got to hold it together i suppose! Anyway if i fail ill just have to do it again, its not the end of the world is it!

good luck with your training and test uk

As shaun as said above good luck with your training
and test on monday chenn_uk :smiley: .

:slight_smile: Best of Luck with your training and test, chenn,
remember : mirrors, mirrors, mirrors… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Best of luck on Monday Chenn… Go get that Licence buddy…