Cheeky parking

Took this picture yesterday after having to get a bit creative for a 30 minute stop. Thought it might fit in well here, probably an easy one but it’s my first time!

Oh arse, can someone give it a little spin for me? :blush:

Isn’t Deptford is it ?

raymundo:
Isn’t Deptford is it ?

Close but no cigar

And thanks for posting it the right way up!

You’re on the A13 in Limehouse heading east with Burdett Road the next left turn

Lonewolf Yorks:
You’re on the A13 in Limehouse heading east with Burdett Road the next left turn

Close enough. There is another turn before Burdett but i wouldn’t take the work motor down it! Well done, points to you.

Les Shoes:

raymundo:
Isn’t Deptford is it ?

Close but no cigar

That’s ok then cos I hate the bloody things :slight_smile:

raymundo:

Les Shoes:

raymundo:
Isn’t Deptford is it ?

Close but no cigar

That’s ok then cos I hate the bloody things :slight_smile:

:laughing:

It was an easy one, seeing as there was a sign post in the picture :stuck_out_tongue:

OVLOV JAY:
It was an easy one, seeing as there was a sign post in the picture [emoji14]

How can you even read it? It’s just blurry when I zoomed in on the signs. Should i make an appointment with specsavers or have you got bionic eyes?[emoji3]

Should’ve gone to specsavers

OVLOV JAY:
It was an easy one, seeing as there was a sign post in the picture :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t notice that :blush: would have cropped it out

damoq:

OVLOV JAY:

How can you even read it? It’s just blurry when I zoomed in on the signs. Should i make an appointment with specsavers or have you got bionic eyes?[emoji3]

i thought that too until i clicked on the first pic, its a lot clearer
i got a £110 PCN for parking like that on the bridge down at purfleet yesterday :blush: :blush: :blush:
but i get a 50% discount if i pay before 14 days :frowning:

205:

damoq:

OVLOV JAY:

i got a £110 PCN for parking like that on the bridge down at purfleet yesterday :blush: :blush: :blush:

I’ve discovered that when you view photos on Tapatalk, they are blurry. But if you visit this site and view the same photos through your browser, they are alot clearer. Not sure if there is a setting in Tapatalk somewhere that I could change to improve the pic quality.

205:

damoq:

OVLOV JAY:

It was a nervy 30 minutes :wink: