Checks?????

I was behind this at the lights the other day,

Only one brake light working, number plate obscured and the offside inner tyre tread… :unamused:

I know no-ones perfect ( inc me) but come on!!!

And before anyone says anything about taking pics, i know, i know, it took me all of 2 seconds to snap this on my phone while stopped at the lights…sorry officer :cry:

John.

Image0053.jpg

I bet it’s that Muckaway fella… :stuck_out_tongue:

44 Tonne Ton:

Nah, you can read part of the number plate

Plate = could have just come from a pit
brake light = could have blown in transit
tyre wear = ok i’ll gee yeah that one :grimacing: although it is very unusual wear. I wonder if some time in its life it has been the outer tyre switch round to the inner. You get that kinda of wear on the outside with the camber of the road.

Would you get a fine for each separate issue or one fine? Has anyone got a fine over a blown light or is that a boggieman story?

You can be fined for each separate thing. If you can’t prove you did a walk round check, you’d get stuffed for the brake light. But then if you proved you did a walk round check, they’d asked why you falsified it when you ticked the tyres were OK.

4whatitsworth:

44 Tonne Ton:

Nah, you can read part of the number plate

Mine’s a 54 reg anyway :laughing: That looks ready for the scrapyard…

I dont see a problem, slicks give race cars better grip, maybe he’s going to have a change of career and he is just practicing :unamused:

From what I can see, looking at the rest of it, dodgy brake light and tyre is probably the least of the problem

Very odd, one summer tyre and 3 winter tyres on the same axle.

Must have run out of winter tyres :slight_smile:

Alcpone:
I dont see a problem, slicks give race cars better grip, :unamused:

Only at high speed.

Ken.

Quinny:

Alcpone:

Only at high speed.

Ken.

you ever seen a tipper being driven slowly :question:

green456:

Quinny:

Alcpone:

Only at high speed.

Ken.

you ever seen a tipper being driven slowly :question:

You will if you get behind me :wink:

driverjohn:
I was behind this at the lights the other day,

Only one brake light working, number plate obscured and the offside inner tyre tread… :unamused:

I know no-ones perfect ( inc me) but come on!!!

And before anyone says anything about taking pics, i know, i know, it took me all of 2 seconds to snap this on my phone while stopped at the lights…sorry officer :cry:

John.

are well as long as the paper work is up to date then your a profesonal driver