Check your mirrors & wear a seat belt!

this is pretty funny as accidents go,guy didn’t look to be hurt

Ouch, suppose you could call it hit and run

funny thing is,that was the passenger!!! :laughing:

Bet its filmed outside of england the place looks like Poland or CZ to me

It’s in Poland and the guy was looking for some action from one of those mucky women you see on the side of the road :laughing: :laughing:
You can see her in the vid,he drove past thinking I will have a piece of that ■■■ and ended up on his!!
He might not of been hurt but I bet his pride was! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

^ A traffic warden :laughing:

Perhaps if he’d used those funny flashing orange things called indicators it might have avoided embarrassment. It doesn’t look like the tipper had anywhere to go, maybe they were in a race for the ladies affections.

This has been on before - it’s a right hand drive and the driver gets thrown right across the cab.

:frowning:

Santa:
This has been on before - it’s a right hand drive and the driver gets thrown right across the cab.

look at the mirrors!!! left hand drive, twin mirrors on right hand side and locker flew open which is on the left hand side, right hand drive vehicles have locker on right :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

That guy was deff the driver on the RIGHT hand side !
dont know if hes lucky or not,
The tipper came in far far to fast ! just hope the driver was ok

If you look closer at the clip you can see that the driver is thrown from left to right then back out of the drivers window :open_mouth:

it’s a l/h drive truck as it’s got the pedestrian mirror above the windscreen which is on the r/h side of the truck,it was the passenger that flew out.

peteandbrenda:

Santa:

look at the mirrors!!! left hand drive, twin mirrors on right hand side and locker flew open which is on the left hand side, right hand drive vehicles have locker on right :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Defo a left ■■■■■■, but just for info, my DAF CF (I know :cry: ) has the locker on the left, but is a right hand drive…

waynedl:

peteandbrenda:

Santa:

Defo a left ■■■■■■, but just for info, my DAF CF (I know :cry: ) has the locker on the left, but is a right hand drive…

the lockers my mistake realised its an R series that has lockers both sides but its is the mirrors that give it away :unamused:

Yup watching that very close you can see it’s left hand drive and he bounces to the right and back out the window. Ouch

Tipper was going way to fast, although the artic was more at fault.