Check this out!

youtu.be/RYeD8gkpAnM

There are some nutters out there!

Warning you may wet yourself!!! :laughing:

Good choice of music. I like the fact two cars decided the time was right for a dance at the end.

I was laughing more at the guy falling over every time he broke a branch off. :smiley:

Don’t know why TNT was even relevant.
I wonder if the guy pulling limbs from the tree was drunk, he seems to be having trouble standing on his feet.

No problem there he got past it with no damage to carry on with his work

Notice hoe the HI-VIZ stands on the pavement and does nothing to help.

This is extremely misleading maestegboy!

''Check this out TNT nice move!

There are some nutters out there!

Warning you may wet yourself!!!‘’

So straight away you assume the tnt driver is going to drive thru the tree and we are going to be like whooo awesome, but he justs mounts a kerb man :neutral_face:

Re title it man, you’ve blown it. Interesting video though, god knows what the ■■■■ pulling down the branches was all about, tree could have fallen on him…

I applaud the blokes community spirit in being prepared to try to do something about the problem, but question the wisdom in standing underneath and pulling on an already unstable tree.

At about 01:22 he actually pulled the tree further down while he was underneath it :open_mouth: :laughing:

Good video but I agree with others that you should change the title of the thread.

Well it is right next to a Jobcentre Plus… What do you expect?

you got to give him credit for trying to clear it up,did not think much of the music though