Check this out Truckers

youtube.com/watch?v=6xGRv0oTK3Q&NR

Nice bit of reversing :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I wonder whast the coupling system was? I reckon they were all close coupled and not A-framed.
If they wre close coupled then they would go round like an ordinary wagon and drag - er… wouldn’t they■■?
anyway I reckon he had been practising :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mothertrucker:
I wonder whast the coupling system was? I reckon they were all close coupled and not A-framed.
If they wre close coupled then they would go round like an ordinary wagon and drag - er… wouldn’t they■■?
anyway I reckon he had been practising :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Errr…I think the clue is in the title 'Kenworth B Triple :open_mouth: :unamused:
It is 3 semi (artic) trailers and like anything else success comes with skill and practice.
It isn’t clear however that in such a big open space that he actually reversed it where he wanted to. Would have been more impressive to see the dock or bay where the last trailer was needed. :wink:

Also I am a bit surprised MT, that as an instructor you think that A-frame is not ‘ordinary’ . Sign of the times I suppose :unamused: .

Mothertrucker:
anyway I reckon he had been practising

the yard looked pretty empty so i wonder if he had a couple of goes and picked the best video

We’ve 'ad bigger than that on 'ere !! :laughing:

Spardo:
It isn’t clear however that in such a big open space that he actually reversed it where he wanted to

That’s what I thought too. When he started the manoeuvre, it looked, to me, like he was intending to park it alongside the other trl. already parked at the far end. He still did a good job though keeping it all from going too pear shaped. :slight_smile: :wink:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaeH_mdKDDo

8 legger:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaeH_mdKDDo

Impressive. Would like to have a go at doing that myself! :sunglasses:

Snooze Control:

8 legger:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaeH_mdKDDo

Impressive. Would like to have a go at doing that myself! :sunglasses:

I wouldn’t exactly say impressive, but nice piece of reversing nevertheless. If he had done that with the triple in first movie, I would’ve been impressed. Now that isn’t anything more impressive than reversing an a-frame trailer. Basic principles are same, just like wagon with caravan type drag is basically reversed just same way than an artic.

In the video where he reverses the triple alongside another trailer is impressive. Apart from selecting reverse I wouldn’t know where to start.

That’s better, at least we now have a fair idea that he can put a double where he wants it. Does the lack of a third video mean he can’t (yet :unamused: ) do it with three?
Nice matching outfit though.

This looks fun, but i wouldn’t like to try it on the open road!

youtube.com/watch?v=zx9SVpCrKcY

Been to Oz a couple of times plenty Double Bs about but never saw many triples

8 legger:
This looks fun, but i wouldn’t like to try it on the open road!

youtube.com/watch?v=zx9SVpCrKcY

Needs to give it a scandinavian flick! :laughing:

Thats alot of beer…