Cheapest option for downloading tacho

So my lisle downloader has finally given up and wont download anymore, whats my cheapest option for downloading the tacho itself, i have a card reader and all the software, i dont need it to do anything fancy so whats the cheapest way to go?

I would stick with another Lisle Digidown if I was you they have always been the most reliable in my experience. There is a cheaper option on the market called a digivu but it’s only about £20 cheaper and I don’t know what it’s like. All the others seam to be quite a bit more expensive now.

The other option is just get someone else to download the vehicles for you. There are a number of companies and individuals out there offering this service now. Where are you based?

I probably will tbh,
strange thing is with the one i have now is that all the lights flash if you dont have a memory card in but when you put the memory card in and try to download nothing happens, no lights nothing, just stopped for no reason , ive tried a new SD card but stiĺl no joy

I use a digifob pro, but recently used a digivu provided by a customer. Very easy to use. Need to use a docking device to upload files to computer.