Cheapest network for data

As the title says lads what the cheapest network for internet in Europe.Any of the networks in Ireland fleece you soon as you cross the English channel.I was thinking maybe a European network on ready to go might be the way to go.Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I’m on 3 network, and when i go overi get a tx saying i cn get unlimited use for £5 a day.
I think orange do it for £3 a day, but thats about the going rate…
Hope this helps…

In italy you can get a Tim sim card on pay as you go. all you need is a passport. i get 1 GB of data for 10 euros a month.

Cheers for the info lads

jackomo:
In italy you can get a Tim sim card on pay as you go. all you need is a passport. i get 1 GB of data for 10 euros a month.

There was one at 100 euros for the year, unlimited internet access.
i thought about getting one, but i’d only be in italy for about 2 days and that was the busy bit.

I use “europasim” order online from germany cost about 29 euro as got vat off

Then is pay as go top up online
100mb day for 2.50 euro in any country
500mb day for 2 euro in italy

Only get charged the 2.50 even if transit and use in several countries in that day
Orange charge £3 for 30mb

Best one ive found so far
Sim in my ipad no probs and is italian vodafone sim

If you are with Vodaphone you pay £3 each day until midnight to use your home plan whilst abroad. You can get unlimited calls and texts with a Gig of data for 13 quid at the mo.

Vodaphone £40 a month contract gives you 25Mb of data per day on International roaming.
That’s what I’m on. As far as I know I’ve never got close to using my 25Mb. I use it for Facebook, and Google Maps nav when I need it.

Ee got good deals £5 month extra give you unlimited calls text in eu

Data £25 bolt on gor 1gb eu data month