Cheapest diesel

Got a quick trip out to holland next week so just wondering where the cheapest diesel can be found, France, Belguim or Holland?.

Just wondering in general terms.

Cheers
Neilf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Layby, A46, Lincoln :imp:

Belgium and Holland are pretty close at the moment and cheaper than France :smiley:

dutch and belgium vat is now the same at 21%.

Always used to fill up in Vernue (cant remember how you spell it now lol )

Belgium…don’t know what cards you have but at the moment EDC is better than AS24…don’t know about any others…and Veurne will take just about any card you can think of :wink:

Thanks one and all.

Looks like i’ll try and fill in Belgium on the way out and top out in Belguim on the way back.

I’m only out a couple of times a year but with 900 litre tank I might as well do my bit and make the most of it.

Cheers
Neilf

this week ive been filling up at alveringem 24 hr pmo garage on the N8 its about 10 mins south from the corridor at vernue price was £1.36 ( thats meant to be euro )

jessicas dad:
this week ive been filling up at alveringem 24 hr pmo garage on the N8 its about 10 mins south from the corridor at vernue price was £1.36 ( thats meant to be euro )

if you go to the north side of the corridor there a AS24 and a DKV place there and just round the corner you can buy your road tax and anything else you want :wink::wink:

Everyones prices are different and so are the discounts
Only your compamy will know

Eg edc maybe cheaper for you than as24 This week
And could be the other way round for me
And sonebody else cheaper again or dearer

And sme weeks over last couple months been cheaper in dunkirk/calais than belgium

gettin-on:
And sme weeks over last couple months been cheaper in dunkirk/calais than belgium

Gotta agree with that.

In the total just before calais it was €1.42 but in the couple of places I checked in Belgium it was up around €1.49.

These were all pump prices but definately cheaper in France this week.

Cheers
Neilf

neil take no notice of pump prices on cards like
ids as24 edc etc you get emailed your price and thats what you pay regardless of what pump price says
or if you use dkv in places like veurne or calais truckstop at set price

but generally if using

eurotraffic dkv utas shell etc you pay pump price which would be more than bunkering sites etc

plus french vat is 19.6% belgium 21%

plus the bunkering cards as24 ids etc give you discounts per country and per site
belgium for eg i get 13 cents discount at veurne and 13.6 cents at other belgium sites
same with spain france etc different amounts and generally the sites closer to ports more expensive

this week for me on as24

is 0.05 cents litre cheaper in veurne
2 weeks ago transmark was cheaper for me

jabeke is aprox 10 pence ltr more than veurne

we always diesel up in Luxembourg shell or ids in rodange! see a lot of Dutch there buying ■■■■ too, must be cheap as our firm hates paying top price i’m even told what fuel card i can use on any particular day :open_mouth: usually bio when they can get or chip fat as I call the power from it is great!!! :wink: