Cheap snooper Sat nav S7000 needed!

tonypv12:
Try a search on ebay (7 INCH TRUCK SAT NAV BLUETOOTH 2011 LORRY CARAVAN CAR ) i got 1 last week it is great and les than £130 next day delivery. regards tony

I was looking at these but wasn’t sure as they aren’t branded from what I could see??
I’ve gone an brought a garmin nuvi 465T now…yet to test it properly so not sure how good it is…got it for half the retail price so can’t be that bad. If it turns out to be naff I’ll flog it and take you up on the £130 option!! :smiley:

I have got one of these units off ebay @£130 and it is good it works as well as tomtom truck. i does in some ways better than rhe tom tom. it has achoice of 2 different lgv softwares. i have been trying the sygic hgv and it is very good. unlike tomtom truck which gives car speed limits it warns you if you are speeding at HGV speeds and displays the speed limit on screen. the only drawback is that when u drive past a slip road on a motorway at over 40mph it beeps that you are speeding. the maps are very detailed and the 7" display is very good exept in bright sunlight. i am going to try the other software for trucks this week as ive now figured out how to input a 6 figure postcode into the route.PS ive found a cheaper supplier now. regards tony

Good place to get the s7000 is at handtec.co.uk I’ve bought a few things and they are good and quick posting stuff out.

Hi guys
Any idea where i can get a cheap Snooper S7000 from?

I have come to the conclusion that they are the best out there after extensively reading through page after page of reviews! But cannot afford the £370 direct from Snooper…Need to find one for under £300. Any suggestions??

Many thanks

Yeah, buy the S6000 lite!

Get a Tomtom x20 / x30 / x40 and visit a previously mentioned site (see tomtom trucks threads) to put truck maps and navcore on it, it’s bloody excellent.

youll not get one for under 300 unless its ebay or get lucky with an ex display model. mines was ex display and i got it for 330 quid about a year and a half ago

hardly use it now tbh its more a tv for me

Try a search on ebay (7 INCH TRUCK SAT NAV BLUETOOTH 2011 LORRY CARAVAN CAR ) i got 1 last week it is great and les than £130 next day delivery. regards tony