CHEAP DIESEL

In a few weeks I will be selling road legal diesel at 80p per litre anyone interested ?

bio- diesel :question: :question: :question: :question:

long way from here though :cry: :cry:

Anywhere near Wigan■■?

is that plus vat and as dennis says is it bio

No its not BIO, its in Blackpool and we are not vat registered so there is no vat on top, nor can you claim any from it.

alix776 on jens login

diesel is a vat item and must be sold with vat the fact you are not vat registered makes no difference. 80ppl does sound a little too cheep to be honest given that even bunker is over £1ppl ex vat

removalizer:
No its not BIO, its in Blackpool and we are not vat registered so there is no vat on top, nor can you claim any from it.

Does this sound dodgey or what?

from what date will it be available and what quantaties, is it red with dye, cheers steve…

No its not red diesel, I have cleared the process with customs and it is registered with them they are happy with me to go ahead. Initial quantities of about 1000 ltrs per week and will be ready in about a month after I have finished testing it in my own trucks DAF 85CF

removalizer:
its in Blackpool

Robbies Dad:

Hmmm, Blackpool…yep, Blackpool’s dodgy for sure! :laughing:

removalizer:
its in Blackpool

Robbies Dad:

removalizer:
In a few weeks I will be selling road legal diesel at 80p per litre anyone interested ?

Do you drive a transit van and live in a caravan by any chance!! :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Ok chaps, this is just the sort of feedback I need and keep it coming. This is a new business venture for me and I appreciate most of you think this is dodgy, I can assure you it isn’t, and I’m not a ■■■■■ and it isn’t nicked fuel.

If I could put a patent on this process I would but I am not at that stage yet, however I have to keep it secret for competitive reasons.

I am just after your feedback at this stage and will let you all know when its fully tested then you can make your mind up if you want to try it.

HM Customs have told me to let them know when I have trialed it then they will stick their duty on it but not till at least Christmas but I will be selling it by then and they are happy with that.

Good luck to you. If you can legally sell it at £0.80 a litre and make a profit, then it’s a win win situation and you deserve to be sucsessful.

Tramper:

removalizer:
its in Blackpool

Robbies Dad:

There’s a lot of chip shops and fast food too, I wonder where all the used cooking oil goes, when finished with :confused:

removalizer:
Ok chaps, this is just the sort of feedback I need and keep it coming. This is a new business venture for me and I appreciate most of you think this is dodgy, I can assure you it isn’t, and I’m not a ■■■■■ and it isn’t nicked fuel.

If I could put a patent on this process I would but I am not at that stage yet, however I have to keep it secret for competitive reasons.

I am just after your feedback at this stage and will let you all know when its fully tested then you can make your mind up if you want to try it.

HM Customs have told me to let them know when I have trialed it then they will stick their duty on it but not till at least Christmas but I will be selling it by then and they are happy with that.

i think everyone here appreciates that it will be a new venture for you but you cant blame us for thinking it might not be legal but the price is so low with out a hint of exactly what it is you going to be selling ie biodiesel or sythetic diesel of some kind bio is currently 90ppl normal is 130 ish with vat we all know this as we deal with fuel supply companies on daily basis.
please dont think im have ago at you because im not if you can sell for 80ppl then ill be 1st in the cue. but we have to show where our fuel comes from for taxation purposes

HM customs have indicated that because of the process I use it is not in their records as to how to tax it but when they do it will be in the region of 10p per ltr so the price will increase to 90p per ltr so I am perfectly in my rights to sell it at 80p for now. I am quite prepared to produce invoices etc.

So my question is how many of you now buy BIO diesel at 90p per ltr, if you don’t buy it why not ?

I thought I would run this by you lot first to get an idea of the marketplace

My first thought was the Blackpool Taxis (there’s loads of them) as they pay £1.29 and they are not vat registered but my initial target is 1000 ltrs per week and sell it to them at £1 per ltr which would take some time to build a customer base from there, which is why I asked you Guys first as you buy in bulk and its only one fill up rather than a taxi turning up every 10mins disturbing our normal working day.

My other thought is to register for vat and only sell to you Guys (if you were interested ?) as I presume you are all vat registered hence the reason for this post. My other advantage to this is I can turnover more than £60000 per year whereas with the private trade I am limited

The other problem which would concern me especially as I have experience of it, is the quality of “the fuel”

What QC has been done on it? do you expect someone with 90 grands worth of kit to put some liquid in it that a bloke on’t web sold him?

I thought I knew better and was making a mint in the commie bloc, buying diesel from the bowsers and cans at the side of the road, the difference then was I didn’t have a choice.

The result of this was a DAF 2800 with a hole in the block the size of a scud missile and a long journey home on a bar.

Convincing my customers of the safety of this fuel is one of my biggest hurdles, which is why I am trialing at the moment, I intend to produce a list of vehicles that have used it on and the mileage they have done, but would anyone believe me ? another idea is for potential customers to turn up and watch me fill up something like my Dad’s merc 220cdi (4 yrs old)

Any ideas ?

Well in order to be able to use it in anything under warranty and maintain the warranty I would suggest you would have to have sent some of your fuel to an independent laboratory for testing to prove that it meets BS EN 590 which is the standard for diesel road fuel. You should also be able to prove that you have adequate product liability insurance cover in place so that if your fuel does result in someone’s engine self destructing that it would be covered.

I would suggest those two are the bare minimum you should have done before selling any of your fuel.

Paul