Cheap ADR Bristol

As the title says. I’m looking for a cheap ADR course, and I’m paying myself so cheaper the better. I was told freemantle are good but it is £540 is this the going rate? I’m sure ive seen courses for £300.

I will probably only ever need packages. I’ve no desire to do tanks but if I can get it for the right price then I will do it. I also want a course that counts towards this stupid cpc

A read of this might help

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=63838

Or contact Deisel Dave for info as he does do Soto sometimes & may be able to help but why cheap :question: as that not always the best you will want to pass 1st time so may have to pay a little more

You can count this towards your dcpc if they are registered

It depends on what you want as the price as this does vary a bit from area to area

I want cheap because Im paying for it myself.

I will have a look at the topic you posted now. Thanks :slight_smile:

Yes but dont you want to pass 1st time with a good knowledge :question: or pay less fail then have to pay again :question: as no such thing as cheap

Will quote from willie mac " buy cheap pay twice "

viewforum.php?f=7

daleyboy:
I’m looking for a cheap ADR course, …

Hi Dale,

I’d say that your best bet in the Bristol area is Mr Friendberry. :wink:

http://www.friendberry.co.uk/?gclid=CMnen-P3h6UCFYw14wodfCNdQA

Good luck with your course and exams, and please remember I’m here to help if you get stuck. :smiley:

I’ve been away teaching, so I’m sorry for the lateness of my reply.

Hi Dave.

Thanks for the reply. I looked at friendberry, trouble is that’s a fair old trek down to Taunton everyday for a week. Added to the fact it would cost a fortune in petrol when your driving a 5litre merc :blush:

I see paul brown transport are offering courses. Have you heard of them or how good the course is?

Just had another look at friendberry and they want £671 for tanks and packages and driver cpc. Does that sound right for price?

daleyboy:
Hi Dave.

Thanks for the reply. I looked at friendberry, trouble is that’s a fair old trek down to Taunton everyday for a week. Added to the fact it would cost a fortune in petrol when your driving a 5litre merc :blush:

Hi Daley,

Soprry mate, I should have made myself a bit clearer…
Friendberry do courses in Bristol, just give them a ring and you might just get a nice surprise. :wink:

daleyboy:
I see paul brown transport are offering courses. Have you heard of them or how good the course is?

No mate, I’ve never heard of them, so I’ve had a look at my list of approved ADR providers… and they’re defo on the list. :smiley:

There ya go mate, you even have a choice, so how’s that for service?? :grimacing:

Just for info for anyone else watching this thread…

When I did my last ™CPC at Taunton (well in the near outskirts) with Friendberry, I got a cheap deal at Butlins in Minehead, half board for the week for about 100 quid. U think I was studying at Wiveliscombe.

I do highly rate Friendberry, course material was second to none and tutors are A1 with knowledge.

Speak to Heidi @ Paul Brown Training Services.

They are based in Pucklechurch just off the ring road and I can personally recommend them as I did my ADR with them in March.

Thanks for all the info guys, much appreciated. Gonna have a ring round tomorrow.