Charity work

Hi guys,

does anyone know if there are any charities that could use the help of lorry drivers? i remember a convoy to some romanian orphange a few years ago and thought it would be really fulfilling to do something like that. never looked into it before so thought i would ask here for any info? thanks

do a search on here mate there is some one sorry the name escapes me on here who did/does it and did a diary on here :smiley:

We go to Kosovo every 6 months (Easter and Autumn). I believe that we already have enough drivers for the next convoy, but if you like, I can put you in touch with the guy who organises the drivers.

I’ve posted a few diaries over the years; use the “search” feature to find them, and they’ll give you an idea as to what we do.

I think the Albanian government were planning to send some Humanitarian Aid to Britain :smiley:

Later on, the Premier stressed that Albania has achieved great results in improvement of business climate, turning into the country with the lowest fiscal burden in Europe. “Soon, we will be the country with the freest competitiveness in Europe. This is our pledge. We are the country of most liberal practices”, PM Berisha said.

MrFlibble:
We go to Kosovo every 6 months (Easter and Autumn). I believe that we already have enough drivers for the next convoy, but if you like, I can put you in touch with the guy who organises the drivers.

I’ve posted a few diaries over the years; use the “search” feature to find them, and they’ll give you an idea as to what we do.

Thanks MrFlibble i would appreciate that if you can do that for me

I’ve done several convoys to Belarus for CCP web site below.
You need to speak to Mike Allison he organises the convoys.
I know from a recent e-mail (funds permitting) convoys are likely in September and November.
He’s also after a second unit for the November convoy… Anyone.■■

chernobyl-children.org.uk/