Changing your user name

But surely I’m allowed to change it, as it’s genuine and not to troll etc etc. People who change their UN’s to cause trouble are thick as ■■■■!!! As they have the same IP addy and easy to spot. Pretty please?

Will Cabi:
But surely I’m allowed to change it, as it’s genuine and not to troll etc etc.

Pretty please?

Let’s think about it for a minute and have a look at some of your recent posts…

Will Cabi:
Forum rules!!! Get a [zb] Grip!! This place has adults not kids!!! Swearing not allowed is just pathetic

Will Cabi:
What I found funny was the fact I’d get a MOD to actually do some work for a change :grimacing: :grimacing: :wink:

Will Cabi:
Thank you. Heard you are a [zb]

Ah, not sure anyone is going to be rushing to change your user-name for you to be honest. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Will Cabi:
People who change their UN’s to cause trouble are thick as [zb]!!! As they have the same IP addy…

Not if they aren’t as thick as [zb] they don’t. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Just re-register with the name you want, it’s not as if you have hundreds of posts associated with this user-name.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That pretty much sums up my thoughts on it as well Neil,

Signed,

[zb]

:stuck_out_tongue:

A few of my recent posts were tongue in cheeck aimed at trolls though!! ;( If I do register a new one, can you delete this account?

P.S. Fancy a bum?

:smiley:

Will Cabi:
A few of my recent posts were tongue in cheeck aimed at trolls though!! ;( If I do register a new one, can you delete this account?

I can get it deleted.

Will Cabi:
P.S. Fancy a bum?

But I won’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

Will Cabi

You have made 39 post in 4 years

4 in this thread alone

May I suggest you see when I joined give you a clue to where it is just under my name on the left hand side of the screen I have not asked for my user name to be changed nor have many others so maybe think a little for the years to come

animal:
Will Cabi

4 in this thread alone

May I suggest you see when I joined give you a clue to where it is just under my name on the left hand side of the screen I have not asked for my user name to be changed nor have many others so maybe think a little for the years to come

I son’t get. It■■? What’s your point■■?

Will Cabi:

animal:
Will Cabi

4 in this thread alone

You might like it? :wink:

So why do you want to change your user name with so few post in the years you have been a member why not just forget this 1 & re register with a new 1 simple :bulb:

But now you have made a big deal out of it

Will Cabi:

Will Cabi:

animal:
Will Cabi

4 in this thread alone

Like what :question:

:question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

animal:

Will Cabi:

William I guess. :unamused: :unamused:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=68834

animal:
So why do you want to change your user name with so few post in the years you have been a member why not just forget this 1 & re register with a new 1 simple :bulb:

It’s a request!! Not a big deal, get a grip!!!

Coffeeholic:

animal:

Will Cabi:

William I guess. :unamused: :unamused:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=68834

■■

Will Cabi:

animal:

Maybe not to you but the people / person that has to go in & change your name etc has of course nowt better to do than sit & wait for people like you to decide that they dont like the name they registered with & want to change it :bulb: but if you had thought all those years ago you wouldnt be asking now would you :question:

Have you looked at the number of members on here :question: say half of them decided like you they wanted to change there user name how long do you think it is going to take :question: :bulb:

Seconds!!! That’s how long it takes!!! I’ve been an admin on load of forums and know it is a piece of ■■■■ to change user name!!

animal:

Will Cabi:

animal:

Maybe not to you but the people / person that has to go in & change your name etc has of course nowt better to do than sit & wait for people like you to decide that they dont like the name they registered with & want to change it :bulb: but if you had thought all those years ago you wouldnt be asking now would you :question:

Have you looked at the number of members on here :question: say half of them decided like you they wanted to

change there user name how long do you think it is going to take :question: :bulb:

I still don’t get your ppont■■?

Hmm, William and Wales, I vaguely recall a connection between those two names. I wonder what it was, anyone else recall something special about those particular names?

Will Cabi:
Seconds!!! That’s how long it takes!!! I’ve been an admin on load of forums and know it is a piece of ■■■■ to change user name!!

I dont give a crap if you want to change your name to shirley valentine, but if you have been an admin on a BB you must have had some site rules to follow. Maybe your recent posts have been a bit negative, especially when asking for a small favour!

Wheel Nut:

Will Cabi:

I dont give a crap if you want to change your name to shirley valentine, but if you have been an admin on a BB you must have had some site rules to follow. Maybe your recent posts have been a bit negative, especially when asking for a small favour!

We have a few rules yes. But the only rule we have regarding changing user name is that users can change it if they want, but, only once every 6 months. :slight_smile:

Will Cabi:
We have a few rules yes. But the only rule we have regarding changing user name is that users can change it if they want, but, only once every 6 months. :slight_smile:

Our rule regarding changing user name is in the first post of this thread !

If you have a genuine reason for changing your username send a pm to Mrs Mix and it will be considered