Changing your screen name

could find anyway to change my screen name? so ended up opening new profile. now i dont agree with having more than one profile on a message board. the only thing that is a real pain is now i will have to start from zero again building my status back up unless anyone knows different. haven’t deleted other profile yet anyone help!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: formally peteandbrenda :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

not allowed to change your username, the mods stopped doing that a while ago

There’s a thread about this here

Apparently you can only change your user-name if there’s a genuine reason.

wildfire:
formally peteandbrenda :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Have you had a falling out with Brenda? Just being nosey. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

wildfire:

Have you had a falling out with Brenda? Just being nosey. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh heh heh, who got custody of the dog :laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

wildfire:

yeah over 12 months ago lol so name no longer relevant, and dont worry not bitter(much) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and as someone else asked who got the dog!! didn’t have one!!! but i let her keep the pet rats thought they would be good company for her!!! takes one to know one :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

You could have just PM a site admin about this :bulb:

That seems a genuine reason to change your username to me !

If you want to change it pm me with whatever you want as a new username.