Changing the minutes on VDO tacho unit

Just wondering if anyone knows how to change the minutes on a VDO tacho unit like the one pictured it can be done but only by 1 minute every seven days I’ve look in the settings on the adjust local time but only lets you adjust it by 30 mins

How far out is it, in minutes?

Changing the Local Time has no effect at all on what is recorded on the card (which is always in UTC time).

The only time adjustment available to you is that +/- one minute once a week “tweak” that you have ready discovered. Any further adjustment can only be done by a Tachograph service centre.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

toonsy:

Its out by 5 minutes

trucker10:

toonsy:

Its out by 5 minutes

Keep going and in 5 weeks the time will be correct then

trucker10:

toonsy:

Its out by 5 minutes

You have three options:

1. Ignore it
  2. Tweak it by a minute every week for the next month
  3. Have it adjusted by a Tachograph centre

Roymondo:
You have three options:

1. Ignore it
  2. Tweak it by a minute every week for the next month
  3. Have it adjusted by a Tachograph centre

My OCD would rule out option 1. My inbuilt Northern tightness would rule out option 3. Thus leaving the free (but annoying to me) option 2.

Just re-read the OP - I can see that you might actually be asking how to do the one minute adjustment?

With the vehicle stationary, press OK on the head unit to bring up the menus
Scroll down to “Settings - vehicle” - press OK
Scroll down to “UTC adjust” - press OK
use the up/down arrows to select +1 or -1 as appropriate (and make doubly sure you’ve selected the correct option!) - press OK to confirm the adjustment
Repeat next week.

The half hour is for time zones that use half hours, UTC is as you say 1 minute per week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roymondo:
Just re-read the OP - I can see that you might actually be asking how to do the one minute adjustment?

With the vehicle stationary, press OK on the head unit to bring up the menus
Scroll down to “Settings - vehicle” - press OK
Scroll down to “UTC adjust” - press OK
use the up/down arrows to select +1 or -1 as appropriate (and make doubly sure you’ve selected the correct option!) - press OK to confirm the adjustment
Repeat next week.

Brilliant thank you that’s exactly what I was asking I’ll give that a try