Changing addy on tacho card?

I’m moving so am doing my license first, going to update the photo and everything so it’s all done, am i correct in thinking the photo will go onto the new driver card when i apply for that afterwards?

Also when i applied for my first driver card i never had to send off my license so why do you have to send it off when i just want to change my address? I’ve ordered the application pack for driver cards, can i change my address on it using this?

philmots:
I’m moving so am doing my license first, going to update the photo and everything so it’s all done, am i correct in thinking the photo will go onto the new driver card when i apply for that afterwards?

Also when i applied for my first driver card i never had to send off my license so why do you have to send it off when i just want to change my address? I’ve ordered the application pack for driver cards, can i change my address on it using this?

I didn’t have to send my licence off, but I did include a copy of it. Just got the letter to say my new card must be collected from Nottingham DLO although I asked to collect it at the test station in Derby

cheers for that, which for did you send off for the change of address? can you use the form for your first card?

philmots:
cheers for that, which for did you send off for the change of address? can you use the form for your first card?

I had to use 2 forms. I sent an email and they gave me a reference number, then a call to the local LO got me a digital and a driver licence form

I didn’t change my photo as it is not due for about12 months