Changing address advice please

Hello, As the above, I,m changing my address bearing in mind the road tax mess at the moment, Do i send all 4 bits, ie Paper, and the 3 cards, would i be wise to hang on a for month or just go for it now, i will copy all my cards and the paper part.

Thanks in advance.

Joey R:
Hello, As the above, I,m changing my address bearing in mind the road tax mess at the moment, Do i send all 4 bits, ie Paper, and the 3 cards, would i be wise to hang on a for month or just go for it now, i will copy all my cards and the paper part.

Thanks in advance.

You only need to send both parts of your driving licence.

You dont need to send anything, you can do it online and send your old one back after it arrives.

Thanks for the reply, Weeto My digi card has got my addy on i would need to send that as well i would think?

Ok Micheal, I will look into that, i don,t realy want anything lost, Seems as though DVLA are bit short handed at the moment. Thanks for that option, mate.

Joey R:
Thanks for the reply, Weeto My digi card has got my addy on i would need to send that as well i would think?

New digicards don’t have your address on, and your current one is ok to use with your old address on until it expires.