Changes

Well, as the old year is ending, have any of you made any changes in your lives that will affect your future?
Today I was offered a job I really want, although I won’t start until early Feb. Less money, but a job I really do want after having itchy feet all year, and waiting for the right thing to come along.
David made a big change this year, but I will let him post that when he gets home tomorrow.

David made a big change this year, but I will let him post that when he gets home tomorrow

wot you mean he’s started working for a living :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lol, funny you should say that, Kitkat. He was a sportsman in the army, and was always off doing his sports. When he left, we all told him he would have to work for a living, but he proved us wrong in his next job. Then he went back to driving, that was a shock to his system.

Go girl! Obviously talk to David but see Single at Christmas part 2! to see the changes I’m up against and I must confess I’m scared to death but I feel great.
I consider you a friend if you feel that this job is for you then you know the answer all ready. If you want to chat about it then just shout! :wink:
Take care honey.
Lindsey. :sunglasses: